Mario Inferno Mario Inferno

oh noe

Poor Tim ): I can't believe how short that was.

ShoBizNewsyNews #24 ShoBizNewsyNews #24

ZzzZzz

I love making fun of tabloid trash as much as the next gal, but I didn't like it. I did not laugh, not even chuckle. This surprised me because celebrities are jokes that write themselves. They are CANNON FODDER for sketches, parodies, and other comedic segments. I understand that people have different styles of humor, and this one seems to be leaning towards fucking boring

Intriguinglies Intriguinglies

Ok.

It was alright. The details were nice, but the basic frames of the art were not up to par. The girl's face looked bumpy and alien shaped. I suggest you run a spell check before applying text to your submissions.

2012 2012

Some Constructive criticism

I think you have an interesting concept + skills in flash. However, the drawing is just not as quality. There are little details that look good, but the whole figure does not. For example, the crow looks decently draw, but the entire city does not. The bombs look well done, but the landscape does not. Just try to make the bigger things look better, having nice details does not help the overall effect of the flash.

John Leslie John Leslie

lozl.

Jay made me watch this... XD good jarb.

MGS For Retards MGS For Retards

XD

I haven't even played MGS and I found it funny. Hilarious, really. The wit does well to build off of the game content. Keep it up.

A Demon Tale A Demon Tale

Lovely.

I didn't expect it to connect so well to what's going on in my own life. The right music in the right places. I really liked it.

Depression... for school Depression... for school

Everyone else has had more sex than me!

Please credit the basis of your animation, which is "Everyone else has had more sex than me."

Found at ebaumsworld dotcom slash moresexthanme.html

Written and animated by Bernard Derriman. You used his rabbit as the basis of most of your creature's movements and expressions. It's only fair to credit him.

Dummy Dummy

Pretty good

This flash is coming along, I liked the ending the best. However, I think you should have credited that commercial? The premise was almost exactly like it.

Kazahana Intro Kazahana Intro

Good animation

This was pretty good. The flash contains many good points and ideas, but I think a lot of things are not materialized in the final effort. The drawings had good properties to them, but they could use a lot of work. Go back to the fundamentals of structure and movement, that should help a lot. The plot was interesting, and well devised. I would recommend better mic recording though.