Invader ZIM - GIR DressUp Invader ZIM - GIR DressUp

Look, a squirrel!

I love invader zim. Nice to see a lot of inside references, like the taco. The song buttons didn't work though.

viciousmeow responds:

Glad you like the taco. ;) No one else has mentioned it yet. Poor forgotten taco. Yes, I'm not sure why the song buttons aren't working anymore, it's very vexing..... I'm gonna try to fix them soon. Thanks for commenting!

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Wow

Very nice, awesome preloader for one. The graphics were really snazzy, and I like that you could change the music. There were just so many options. It's really an advancement from all those other dress up games with crappy MS paint graphics. Good work!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Crisp graphics, clean sounds, great animation. This thing is a piece of art. A playable piece of art, at that. Great work, artistically, and flash-wise. I love the character design and the unique style of drawing used to create the game. The gameplay was a lot of fun too - easy to control with simple objectives but had lots of eye-candy to go with it.

Interactive Boogy 2 Interactive Boogy 2

Oh snap <3

I loved this, it was just so freaking hilarious. Props on making the moves fit with any three of the songs, and doing them at a speed that fits also. Sooo funny.

AntiClockClock responds:

Thank you! Yeah it was my goal this time to make it fast paced.

KoRn: Volume One KoRn: Volume One

huh.

This was basically a rip of Korn songs with no animation whatsoever. Even as a soundboard, it was horrible.

NG Quote Quiz NG Quote Quiz

Woo

Cute quiz. It even had the Wrong Vagina in it XD

Good collection of sound clips, I might add.

SeizureDog responds:

Psh, as an OPTION. I really hope you didn't think "Get away from the car mother f--ker" was from that :/

Anyways, me loves you! :D

Fisher the Penguin Fisher the Penguin

Okay

The music loop was annoying, and the graphics were sub par. It was kind of fun, but not enough to make it worth the effort of opening the game up and actually playing it.

Devil's Triad Devil's Triad

takes a while

I guess I'm not very patient. This looks like it could be a potentially fun game, but after a couple times, I just gave up. The music that is just looped over and over again could be improved. Eh. Again, potentially good.

Harry Potthead Harry Potthead

NOt as good as I expected

This is pretty gross, and the sounds suck! I hate harry potter, but this is not even worth it.

Wack-A-Bush (fixed) Wack-A-Bush (fixed)

I think wackabush basically sucks.

The audio is terrible, it is badly timed. It doesn't look like him, and It's gets boring after about 5 seconds. It doesn't fit on my screen this is gay.