All 8 art Reviews

Spreading the love for waffles Spreading the love for waffles

so cute!

This very much reminds me of my own grandmama <3 The cutest jowls that can ever be drawn.

Bubbly Lava Bubbly Lava

You did this one?

Wow! I love this item on Menewsha. I don't go on a lot but I occasionally pop in to admire the lovely pixel work! Your pixels are beautiful and great quality.

1st year anni 1st year anni

adorable

Hey, that is all kinds of adorable. The only thing I'm not digging is the font at the bottom, but that's not a big part of the picture. I really like your vectors.

PixelCake responds:

I don't like the font either, but I didn't have anything else that looked good...XD Thanks!

Girls Girls Girls! Girls Girls Girls!

pretty good

Some minor anatomy issues:

bunny girl's abdomen is kind of large, and has pretty much the same face as the girl behind her. Girl with ballet shoe's torso is also kind of large and a big manly.

Festival Stage Belly Dancer Festival Stage Belly Dancer

pretty!

This looks really nice. I especially like the form of the arms and the highlighting of her hair. The only problem I have is the excessive watermarks. There is no reason why there should be three rather erroneous looking chinese stamps, a signature, a graphic watermark, AND a long title and copyright at the bottom. It completely detracts from the entire piece. Why did you put so many?

BlackUniGryphon responds:

Actually you are incorrect. These are not watermarks, they are Chinese stamps.

In traditional Chinese art there can be any number of stamps on a piece which are meant to stand out.

Chinese systems of doing things are by Taoism, and not the Greek Logical way of thinking. Actually this is ENTIRELY correct, and you have misunderstood.

Plus, the fact that SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many kids steal my artwork.

The signature is mine, and I traditionally always use this.

Copyrights are just correct and prudent business sence to legally protect the artist's work.

I have used here 3 types of stamps:
1 is a my name, the other is a poetic type of slogan, and also a logo stamp.

My teacher in China could have even more stamps than this on his work. And, when asked about why, he would just say: Of course it should be this way.

Druid Character Concept Druid Character Concept

Excellent

Great pencil work. Very organic flow.

Azurenex responds:

Thanks =)

Tom Fulp Tom Fulp

C:

omigawds, this is brilliant. I can see his muppety motions.

Ori +CONTEST+ Ori +CONTEST+

Cute!

Very cute, bright and colorful. C:

*waves to fellow Gaian*