Mario Inferno Mario Inferno

oh noe

Poor Tim ): I can't believe how short that was.

ShoBizNewsyNews #24 ShoBizNewsyNews #24

ZzzZzz

I love making fun of tabloid trash as much as the next gal, but I didn't like it. I did not laugh, not even chuckle. This surprised me because celebrities are jokes that write themselves. They are CANNON FODDER for sketches, parodies, and other comedic segments. I understand that people have different styles of humor, and this one seems to be leaning towards fucking boring

Intriguinglies Intriguinglies

Ok.

It was alright. The details were nice, but the basic frames of the art were not up to par. The girl's face looked bumpy and alien shaped. I suggest you run a spell check before applying text to your submissions.

Invader ZIM - GIR DressUp Invader ZIM - GIR DressUp

Look, a squirrel!

I love invader zim. Nice to see a lot of inside references, like the taco. The song buttons didn't work though.

viciousmeow responds:

Glad you like the taco. ;) No one else has mentioned it yet. Poor forgotten taco. Yes, I'm not sure why the song buttons aren't working anymore, it's very vexing..... I'm gonna try to fix them soon. Thanks for commenting!

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Wow

Very nice, awesome preloader for one. The graphics were really snazzy, and I like that you could change the music. There were just so many options. It's really an advancement from all those other dress up games with crappy MS paint graphics. Good work!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Crisp graphics, clean sounds, great animation. This thing is a piece of art. A playable piece of art, at that. Great work, artistically, and flash-wise. I love the character design and the unique style of drawing used to create the game. The gameplay was a lot of fun too - easy to control with simple objectives but had lots of eye-candy to go with it.

Spreading the love for waffles Spreading the love for waffles

so cute!

This very much reminds me of my own grandmama <3 The cutest jowls that can ever be drawn.

Bubbly Lava Bubbly Lava

You did this one?

Wow! I love this item on Menewsha. I don't go on a lot but I occasionally pop in to admire the lovely pixel work! Your pixels are beautiful and great quality.

1st year anni 1st year anni

adorable

Hey, that is all kinds of adorable. The only thing I'm not digging is the font at the bottom, but that's not a big part of the picture. I really like your vectors.

PixelCake responds:

I don't like the font either, but I didn't have anything else that looked good...XD Thanks!